Please read Terms and Conditions carefully before you buy
- Without a valid Proof of Purchase, WeCool reserves the rights to refuse warranty services.
- WeCool reserves the right to refuse ‘free of charge’ warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/ illegible for the claim / fault in the Customer details.
- This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither WeCool nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage or breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by WeCool authorized service centres only. Warranty cover will be void, if and when unauthorized service has been attempted by the user or any unauthorized service centre.
- WeCool may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and/or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
- In case of delivery destination being unavailable, shipping charges must be handled by the buyer.